Friday, January 4, 2013

Pok Pok Closed Until January 18th - - Portland Food and Drink

Pok Pok Portland Oregon

Pok Pok Chicken Wings

It?s been such a year, we need a minute to re-coup! Our Division Street location will be closed until January 18th for a winter facelift. In the meantime, please visit Pok Pok Noi and Whiskey Soda Lounge for your Thai fix. See you soon!

"I have a wide-range of food experience - working in the restaurant industry on both sides of the house, later in the wine industry, and finally traveling/tasting my way around the world. Whether you agree or disagree, you can always count on my unbiased opinion. I don't take free meals, and the restaurants don't know when, or if, I am coming."

?

Source: http://portlandfoodanddrink.com/pok-pok-closed-until-january-18th/

Heptathlon London 2012 shot put London 2012 Track And Field Jordyn Wieber michael phelps Kerri Strug Ledecky

No comments:

Post a Comment